“”We specialize in Acoustic Guitars, Bass Guitars, Electric guitars and Classical Guitars for Beginners....""
"" Nous sommes spécialisés dans les guitares acoustiques, les guitares pour enfants, les guitares basses et lectriques et les guitares classiques pour les débutants… .. ""
The Avalanche Run is a dreamy stereosonic exploratory multi-tool that includes up to 2 seconds of delay time, reverse delay, tap tempo with subdivision control, switchable true bypass or buffered bypass with 5 different tail lengths (including a sound-on-sound style lo-fi looping mode) and an assignable expression control that maps the expression jack to a control of your choice, including the toggle! The delay section allows tweaking from tape emulation to bucket brigade styles with a twist of the wide-range Tone control. The cavernous, plate-style reverb has just a touch of modulation similar to the one found in our precious Dispatch Master only more lush with an adjustable Decay. Otherworldly reverse delay and dynamic swelling reverb settings are accessible through a 3-way toggle switch. And that’s just the beginning...
1. Time: This controls the delay time and goes from 0ms to just under 2000ms.
2. Repeats: Controls the regeneration of the delay, from zero repeats to near infinite.
3. Tone: Controls the tone for the delay line only. Roll off highs to the left, roll off lows to the right and get a flat response in the middle.
4. Mix: The is the volume control for the delay line. This blends in the wet with dry until 1 o’clock, 1 o’clock to 3 o’clock boosts the wet signal over the dry and 3 o’clock up brings down dry until it is fully wet when all the way up.
5. Expression Jack Assign Switch: Use this switch to map the expression jack to one of the assigned controls.
6. Ratio Selector Switch: Selects delay subdivisions when time is set by the “Tap” switch.
7. Decay: Controls the decay length of the reverb, short decay counterclockwise, long cavernous decay clockwise.
8. Toggle Switch (Mode Selector)
Normal: This is the “standard” delay and reverb mode
Reverse: This is reverse delay mode with “standard” reverb
Swell: This is the volume swell mode
9. Mix: This is the volume control for the reverb. Blends in the wet with dry until 1 O’clock, 1 O’clock to 3 O’clock boosts the wet signal over the dry and 3 O’clock up brings down dry until it is fully wet when all the way up.
Site was easy to navigate. Fast delivery!!! My 7 year old grandson is getting this guitar for Christmas
everything was perfect the guitar is wonderful and the sound is nice my daughter love it. tks the service is also perfect. I am 100% satisfied
We received exactly what we ordered and very quickly! The next time we need anything we will be ordering from you again.
Was very thorough in making sure the item was delivered, even called to make sure so great service.
“”We specialize in Acoustic Guitars, Children Guitars, Bass & Electric Guitars and Classical Guitars for Beginners…..””If you are in need of an acoustic or classical guitar and/or accessories, you’ve found theperfect online store for Beginners, intermediate players, and/or children ! Our prices areextremely affordable, starting at only $79.99CAD, making this a feasible option for all aspiring musicians.
’Nous spécialisons dans les guitares acoustiques et classiques…’’Si vous avez besoin d’une guitare acoustique ou classique et/ou d’accessoires, vous avez trouvé laboutique en ligne parfait pour les joueurs débutants, intermédiaires et/ou les enfants ! Nos prix sonttrès abordables, à partir de seulement 79.99$CAD, ce qui en fait une option viable pour tous les musiciensen herbe.